Whether fixed or moveable, each asset when marked with a tag can help you locate it easily. Not only the location, but you can check which particular asset is used by which person
By including a barcode on the asset tags, you can easily keep your inventory on your finger tips. At times when you need to send your assets out of your company premises for repair or other purpose, your asset tags differentiate your assets from other similar assets.
The Scope of Work will involve the following:
- Conducting census of all assets.
- Categorize data in terms of physical location, asset category, and depreciation class as stipulated in the Fixed Assets Management Policy and best practice.
- Advice client on the appropriate asset tagging method and supply the tagging labels.
- Supply and implement the most appropriate data capture technology and equipment.
- Tag all assets in possession of each department using the agreed method.
- Identify each office and location using the method above and link it to the assets within the designated location.
- Create asset records on the fixed assets system, consisting of all relevant fields required in establishing best practice of Fixed Assets management.
- Reconcile the Fixed Assets data captured with the existing Fixed Assets Register.
- Present the final Fixed Assets Register to the client in both the soft and hardcopy giving Asset Code, Asset Description, Value and location among other details.
- Build capacity through training on Management of Assets.